Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Sketchnotes from Acas NW HR & Management Masterclass


Rachel Burnham writes: Today, 1st March 2017, I participated in a day-long conference organised by Acas North-West at Manchester Museum of Science and Industry.  The event was packed out and involved a mix of keynotes and workshop based sessions with group participation.  A range of topics were covered including employment law and performance management. I participated in sessions on Productivity, Mental Health and Resilience.  Here are my Sketchnotes from all the sessions I attended.















Rachel Burnham

1/3/17

Burnham L & D Consultancy helps L&D professionals update and refresh their skills.  I do this through: writing & design commissions; facilitating learning to update knowhow, 1:1 and bespoke ‘train the trainer’ programmes; and the use of Sketchnoting to facilitate learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment