Monday, July 23, 2018

Collection of Sketchnotes from CIPD NAP Conference 2018


Rachel Burnham writes: Back at the start of June 2018 I had the opportunity to participate in the CIPD NAP conference.   As well as delivering a couple of sessions myself – a fringe session in the form of a hackathon exploring ‘Flexible Working for All’ aided and abetted by a whole team of people, plus a workshop session ‘Surving and Thriving the Digital Avalanche’ with Mike Shaw (@MikeShawLD) – I also participated in a number of sessions.  Here is my collection of Sketchnotes from the event. 














Rachel Burnham

23/7/18

Burnham L & D works with individuals and organisations to help them learn and work more effectively.  As part of this I help L&D professionals to be even more effective through updating their skills and know-how.  I have a particular interest in curation and the use of digital technologies in learning.  I frequently Sketchnote at events and offer workshops in Sketchnoting.  


No comments:

Post a Comment